Here are the guidelines for the earnings report base year 2022 – PETROBRAS Shares (PETR3-ON and PETR4-PN):
We inform you that a new platform of digital documents is already available from Banco Bradesco, where investors may obtain their Income Report online. Please find below a link to the Bradesco website, where investors may obtain their income report for the individual income tax return base year 2022.
In addition, if you need additional information or guidance to obtain your tax return, there is a link to “Questions” on the site, which also has a support telephone number.
If you are a Bradesco account holder, the document can be obtained through Internet Banking – Investments / Cash Assets / Consultations.
1) On the portal documentosdigitaiscustodia.bradesco, click on First Access;
2) Enter your CPF and date of birth. In the case of a Legal Entity, enter your CNPJ and date of foundation;
3) To verify your identity, choose one of the options: phone number or e-mail;
4) Enter the code you received and create your password
5) Done! Your access has been created. Just enter your CPF or CNPJ and the password you registered.
Moreover, for Bradesco account holders, you can still consult and issue the Earnings Report directly through Internet Banking/Investments/Consultations. In Book Entry Assets, select the option Income Report Consultation – 2nd copy.
Note: For earnings report base year 2021 see instructions (which must be repeated this year – base year 2022). For other years, please check with your agency. Please have the branch management contact the Shares and Custody Department (4010/DAC) Asset Bookkeeping of Banco Bradesco S.A., located at the bank’s headquarters in Osasco – SP.